Need answers to some questions cercerning our school? Check our frequently asked questions below.
Answer: Jofegan International School is located at Bida, Niger State, Nigeria. Bida is the headquarters of Nupe Kingdom. It is a town known for its Brass works which is its major tourist attention.
Answer: Our School is cheap and affordable. The fees for the Boarding school are less than N500k per annum. About N165k per term. In addition, we give discounts, premiums, gifts and 100% Money-Back Guarantee on School fees.
Answer: We have convenient payment terms. Payments for any given term can be spread over 90 days. This allows you to offset the school fees monthly or at your convenience (as you may wish to arrange) over 3 months.
Answer: We try as much as we can to ensure that our parents and students have peace of mind. By making the school impenetrable by crooks, thieves and other unwanted elements.
We achieve these through the following measures, among others:
- 24/7 Security service
- CCTV in place
- Solar System for power supply 247
- Collaboration with Police and other security agencies
- In-house matrons and Patrons live-in with the students 24/7
- Walkie Talkie to aid communication between security personnel
Answer: Yes! We can’t develop the total man without a robust sports and other extracurricular activities in the school. Therefore, It’s our believe that a well-rounded education is not possible without extracurricular activities in the school system.
If we must build life skills into your children and develop the total man out of them, then your children must be actively involved in at least one extracurricular activity. This is actually enforced at JIS.
Answer: Wellbeing underpins the way we do things at Jofegan International Boarding School. We understand that the school must achieve balance in all areas of a student’s life; including the health and wellbeing of the student.
The importance of health as a prerequisite to learning is common knowledge and Jofegan International School is leading the way.
We attend to the health and wellbeing of our students through the following ways among others:
- Ensuring that your children have adequate sleep
- Providing your children with 5 nutritious meals per day
- Giving adequate medical attention to your children. The school has a Sick Bay manned by qualified Nurses. The sickbay is opened 24/7
- Sports and Exercise: Sports and regular physical exercise keeps your children healthy and fit. We ensure that your children participate in sports activities on daily basis.
- Communication. As a school, we listen. We provide the space for your children to have a voice.
- Comfort of the boarding houses; Our boarding house is a beautiful and comfortable home away from home.
Answer: Jofegan International school offers both personalized and inclusive education.
We understand that Students have different abilities. Physically, emotionally, mentally and intellectually. Because of this, all students can’t learn at the same pace.
Our dedicated and committed staff support each student all the way, based on individual needs, and ensuring that every student reaches his or her academic potentials.
Answer: Our overall curriculum focuses in preparing your children for a future world with all the skills they’ll need.
In addition to offering both the Nigerian and British Academic Curriculum, we also give your children the necessary physical development skills through:
- Robotics Education
- ICT and Coding
- Music Education
- Digital Learning
Through these physical skills development initiatives, we are also preparing your children for global job opportunities.
Answer: Absolutely! We are a one-stop school. We develop children from cradle up to preparing them for university education.
We offer the following complimentary programs:
- Secondary School (Day and Boarding)
- Primary School (Day and Boarding)
- Nursery School
- Daycare (Crèche)