WASSCE/NECO REMEDIAL PROGRAM ( MAY/JUNE & NOV/DEC)
Over the years, statistics shows that most Senior Secondary School graduates hardly meet the minimum entry requirements set for admission at the various Polytechnics/Universities. In an attempt to tackle this unfortunate situation, the college was established to prepare students to take the WASSCE/NECO examinations again once and for all in expectancy of a better grades and also to prepare some students to undertake our Polytechnics/Universities Access Course or Pre-University Diploma for level 200 admissions at various public and private universities.
The WASSCE/NECO Remedial unit of Jofegan International School is the best NECO/WASSCE Remedial School in Bida, Niger State with proven track record of up to 97.3% pass rate over the past years and has been ranked No. 1 among the Top 10 WASSCE remedial schools in Bida. Enrolling with us, means you can be assured* of the highest quality of education and a better grade.
Therefore, If you are looking for NOT just a school offering WASSCE/NECO remedial classes BUT a reputable, registered, and the Best WASSCE/NECO Remedial School in Bida, Minna offering quality education with a track record of excellent grades NOT just a passes or credits then, the place for you is Jofegan International School.
At Jofegan International School, “your success is our goal” so
“it’s IMPOSSIBLE to fail. “
Admission and classes run throughout the year for the following specialized programmes and study sessions;
- General Science
- General Arts
- Home Economics
- Visual Arts
- Agricultural Science *
- Regular/Morning School
- Evening School
- Weekend School
- Special/ One-on-one Tuition
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS / WHY JOFEGAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE
- 10 years of quality education and proven track record of high pass rate 97.3%
- Currently the Best WASSCE/NECO Remedial School in Bida, Minna – Niger State
- Ranked No. 1 for 3 consecutive years – Top 10 WASSCE/NECO Remedial Schools in Bida, Minna – Niger State Ranking
- 100% Success rate in the just ended 2019 WASSCE/NECO Examination
- Highly Qualified and result-oriented Teaching staff including WAEC/NECO Examiners.
- Conducive Learning and excellent facilities ( including Well-Resourced Library with PCs and free internet access
- Fully air-conditioned lecture rooms
- Impressively low student-teacher ratio; small class sizes for each subject to give our students individualized attention.
- Special attention/assistance including one-on-one sessions for weak/struggling students in various subjects,
- Free support services such as counselling , seminars and consultancy before, during and after completion.